About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. You'll find information about myself and samples of the residential and commercial projects I've completed. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your needs at any time.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Where has the year gone? I guess by now my viewers are aware that I don't post very regularly. Sharing my thoughts and feelings has always been a challenge for me. Hopefully, I can overcome this and begin to explain what my Art is all about.

I've been painting my Kauai bird series and I'm now doing a watercolor of a Night Flying Heron that I watched for the entire week overlooking the lagoon. He was amazing. Very calculated slow moves ( like in slow motion ) while he was fishing. Two wonderful plumes on the back of his head that moved. A deep blue back of feathers that I can't even describe the color. I'll probably use metallic blue to emphasize the luminosity reflected by the sun. At night he would fly across the lagoon and make a honking sound and then return in the morning to begin again his daily routine.

I hope to continue to blog more often. That is my goal.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment