About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. You'll find information about myself and samples of the residential and commercial projects I've completed. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your needs at any time.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jejune


"Sandy has been painting portraits for a long time and her technique 
is simply "WOW". After discussing my initial thoughts and the project, 
Sandy came up with what would be interesting and fun to paint.
She included both my daughter and Jejune in the portrait.
You can see the portrait on her blog. However it's hard to describe,
but there is a great deal of feeling and depth that is captured 
in the painting. Each hair is simply lovingly painted, simply amazing."
C. Tanouye

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing portrait. Sandy, you're gifted with capturing a critter's expression, but even more so with its human companion.

    Just phenomenal work, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete